Quantcast

[ANN] glu 5.6.0 released

Hi guys,

I just released glu 5.6.0 (on 05/06 :) which now supports java 8.

5.6.0 (2015/05/06)

Download

Download the latest version of glu

Download glu latest release from Bintray.

This release contains no new features or bug fixes. The only change is that this is the first version of glu that is compatible with java 1.8 (and still works with java 1.7).

Warning

In order to make glu compatible with java 1.8, most direct dependencies have been upgraded to their most recent versions (and transitively). Although all tests pass and longevity tests are not showing any difference in memory usage and speed, I would strongly advise to use caution when upgrading to this version. Check the migration steps for more details.

List of tickets:

  • Implemented glu-295Make glu work with java 8

Re: [ANN] glu 5.6.0 released

Also due to the nature of the release, if you see anything suspicious, please let me know as soon as possible (forum/github).