Quantcast

Add a new agent on different host

pkrout
Hi,

I'm using GLU 5.6.1 with easy production setup. On one host I have created a fabric fabric-1 and here an agent, zookeeper and admin console services are running. Now, I want to add/create a new agent on a different host (new node)  and add the new agent to the existing fabric (fabric-1). What are steps required to achieve this?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: Add a new agent on different host

You need to add it to the meta model and rerun the setup script. In the models folder there is a sample-production example which shows you an example with multiple agents.

Re: Add a new agent on different host

joseheitor
Which 'setup.sh' commands need to be run to add the new agent to the 'live' fabric?

Re: Add a new agent on different host

Re: Add a new agent on different host [SOLVED]

joseheitor
...also had to: - restart Zookeeper cluster, and - allocate fabric to agent manually via the Admin->View agents fabric page in the Console Thanks.