Add extra tab to the menubar

linux168
I would like to add one tab for icinga which is between <admin> and <Help>
The icinga will run inside the glu console.
Once I click on the icinga link, it brings up another windows for icinga home page.
The icinga only monitors the glu agents under/deployed by the console.

My question is how to I add one more tab to the menubar?

Re: Add extra tab to the menubar

At this point in time there is no way to configure the menu bar via configuration files. That being said since you can customize css and/or javascript I could imagine "injecting" your tab via javascript (although I would not know how to do it since I am not a javascript expert).

Otherwise, you can always change this code and package your own webapp.

Re: Add extra tab to the menubar

linux168
This is info I need.
Revise the original source is the best way.
Thanks