After revising the original code,what should I do next?

After revising the original code,what should I do next?

Jackie
I revise the original code in glu-master/console/org.linkedin.glu.console-webapp , after ../../gradlew war ,
then what should I do to generate into org.linkedin.glu.packaging-all-5.5.1? Once I have it ,I can deploy on my server

Re: After revising the original code,what should I do next?

The easiest at this stage would be to take the war file you have generated and replace it in your container (under console-server/glu/repository/wars in your distribution).

Otherwise, here is what you should do:

1) change the version in project-spec.groovy (at the root). This is highly recommended so that you know this is different from main glu.
2) at the root, issue the command

./gradlew -Prelease=true clean release

Note that if you do not have sphinx installed and you don't care about generating the documentation, you can simply do:

./gradlew -Prelease=true -Pno.documentation=true clean release

This will produce the .tar.gz

Yan