Quantcast

Agent with different user

jeeviN
Hi Yan,

  I tried installing Glu. I could able to install all zookeeper,console, agent in one machine. But when i tried installing my agents to different machines, it failed. And i found that u r using $SCP_USER in install-agent.sh . But i'm using two different users. (say in the Gluserver where i'm generating the distributions i'm using user A and in my agent i logged in with user B) .
   Is it possible to work with these two different users? and if Yes, where to give the agent machine userName ?

Thanks.

Re: Agent with different user

The install script uses the SCP_USER environment variable (which if not defined defaults to $USER) to issue the scp command. This variable is used to generate an ssh or scp command to be able to login to the machine.

If you use the agent user name when you start the script I think it should work:

SCP_USER="xxxx" ./install-all.sh

Yan
‚Äč