Create new user/password without using Console webUI

Create new user/password without using Console webUI

linux168
Is it possible to create/remove user/password without using Console's WebUI?

Re: Create new user/password without using Console webUI

I don' t think there is currently a rest api for it. You can open a ticket/feature request on github for it.

Yan
PS: pull request more than welcome...

Re: Create new user/password without using Console webUI

linux168
Could you tell me where in the source code to add/remove/edit user account!
If we make it our self we like to contribute back to the Glu community.
(The more people use the more stable it is)

Re: Create new user/password without using Console webUI

sodul