Don't see all agents in a frabric

tsukit
When setting up glu and agents, we don't see all agents show up in Glu console. We have about 18 of agents running but only 1 show up.

Looking at the logs of other agents they all seem to have connected to Zookeeper successfully with right fabric. Using agent-cli can also connect to it. In Admin/view agent fabric screen, we can see the list of all agents and they are assigned to the right fabric. But, again, only one of those agents show up in the Agents page.

Please advise. Fast response would be very highly appreciated.

Re: Don't see all agents in a frabric

tsukit
Never mind. I just found what the problem is. It seems like when agent computes the hostname to use, it doesn't come out as the actual hostname that we configure. I just need to use -n param to specify the hostname.

Re: Don't see all agents in a frabric

You may want to look at this: http://pongasoft.github.io/glu/docs/latest/html/agent.html#configuration-properties

glu.agent.hostnameFactory

maybe that can help you out (the hostname is computed and there are 2 ways for computing it. maybe one of them will give you what you want/need).

Yan