Failover-backup

Chaoyang Ma
Hi, Is there a way to setup hot-cold mode of glu server just in case that there is a server can pick up if the hot orchestration engine box died

Re: Failover-backup

As long as you use a database that can be accessed by more than one server (which is not the case with the one bundled with glu, but as the documentation describes is NOT recommended to use in production mode) like MySql, then I think there should not be an issue to have 2 consoles up as long as only one is used at a time.

I think some people in this forum have done it. Anybody can chime in?

Re: Failover-backup

sabhinandan
Yeah,

We are using Same MYSql Db, with more than one GLU server !!!