Fwd: Change dashboard(glu)

I have created a ticket for this new feature: https://github.com/pongasoft/glu/issues/273

Note that since I just released glu 5.5.2, I am not entirely sure when this will be implemented/released

Yan

To recompile the war, you simply go under

console/org.linkedin.glu.console-webapp

and type

../../gradlew war

This will generate the war file.

That being said, the reason I am asking what you are trying to do is that there may be a missing feature: it is easy to customize the dashboard to display any data coming from the live model as can be seen in this picture:
Inline image 1

This was done by using the source: "metadata.scriptState.script.gcLog" (this is based on the tutorial JettyGluScript => https://github.com/pongasoft/glu/blob/master/scripts/org.linkedin.glu.script-jetty/src/main/groovy/JettyGluScript.groovy#L103)

Obviously the issue is that it does not link to the file itself. That being said, extending glu so that you can have the ability to do exactly that would be pretty convenient and seems that it would be useful to a lot of people.

What do you think? Is it what you are after or am I missing entirely what you are trying to accomplish?

Yan

hai

Re: Fwd: Change dashboard(glu)

hai