Quantcast

How to send request headers when calling shell.fetch()?

How to send request headers when calling shell.fetch()?

tsukit
I need to send some headers along with the GET request to an endpoint. I was able to use shell.fetch() when request headers were not needed. But now they are needed and it doesn't appears that shell.fetch() support it. Is there a workaround or I need to use the URL directly?

Thanks,
Ed

Re: How to send request headers when calling shell.fetch()?

Unfortunately, at this time, shell.fetch does not support request headers.

Re: How to send request headers when calling shell.fetch()?

Note that you have access to ant (AntBuilder) so you may use any feature from ant or any feature that comes with groovy to make the code a little easier to write.