Independent of 5.2.0, I need to manually load keystores

Independent of 5.2.0, I need to manually load keystores

oldgluuser
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Independent of 5.2.0, I need to manually load keystores

If you read it as a String then yes it will be an issue. You have to read it as a byte[] or simply use FileInputStream to read it instead.

Note that you can still use the setup process to load the data in ZooKeeper after they have started it. You can use the --configure-zookeeper-clusters for this purpose

Re: Independent of 5.2.0, I need to manually load keystores

oldgluuser
Thanks for the very quick reply!  I found your code in "UploadCommand" and that works!

Had to do the .readBytes() directly off of the file and it works perfectly!

Re: Independent of 5.2.0, I need to manually load keystores

oldgluuser
BTW, I deleted my original post when I was trying to reply - DUH! - don't know if it is even worth trying to retrieve (I don't think it is!), but I can't find a way to do so.