Individual service status in parallel plan execution

Individual service status in parallel plan execution

sabhinandan
Hi Yan,
GoodMorning....
We are executing a parallel plan contains 1+ services...say 5 services
How can we get individual service status, it got successfully executed or not.
Using Http head method, we are able to get complete plan status completed or failed.

Thanks,
Abhinandan

Re: Individual service status in parallel plan execution

Isn't this rest call providing the information you need? http://pongasoft.github.io/glu/docs/latest/html/orchestration-engine.html#view-current-deployment-details

Check it out and let me know

Re: Individual service status in parallel plan execution

This one should too: http://pongasoft.github.io/glu/docs/latest/html/orchestration-engine.html#view-archived-deployment-details

and should work even if the current deployments have been archived

Re: Individual service status in parallel plan execution

sabhinandan
Thanks Yan,
:) We already read about this, just wanted to confirm if there is any other way to get the individual service status, if we executed 5 services and wanted to know about only one service status.

Thanks Again !!!

Re: Individual service status in parallel plan execution

At this stage, no. You can always interrogate the "live" model with a filter to get the current status of your service: it is an indirect way to know whether the deployment that contained your service worked or not. The apis for deployments are retrieving the full deployment.

Yan