Minor color blindness improvement

sodul
One of my coworkers is colorblind and could not tell the difference between green and red rows in the Dashboard view. After some fiddling we found a new color that works for both of us.

The fix is to add this to the customCss section of glu-console-webapp.groovy:
.ERROR {
  color: black;
  background: #ffcc99;
}

Re: Minor color blindness improvement

Note that if you are using the more recent way of configuring glu using the glu meta model, you do not modify the glu-console-webapp.groovy file directly but through the proper configuration section in the meta model: http://pongasoft.github.io/glu/docs/latest/html/console.html#ui-configuration

Also note that the {noformat} lines should not be included in the css :)

Yan