New fabric question

valkolovos
I created a new fabric in the Console (1.3.2) and tried to start up an agent using that fabric. The default zk path for the configuration is /org/glu/agents/fabrics/${glu.agent.fabric}/config/config.properties, but there doesn't appear to be one of these for the new fabric in zookeeper. I did an admittedly brief search through the documentation to see if I could find anything on this, but I couldn't. How do I get the config.properties entry into zookeeper for the new fabric?

Thanks,

Val

Re: New fabric question

I would suggest downloading the prebuilt 1.5.0 (https://github.com/linkedin/glu/downloads) and follow the tutorial (https://github.com/linkedin/glu/blob/master/3-TASTE-OF-GLU-TUTORIAL.md).

The setup phase in the tutorial is the one that will populate zookeeper (under the cover it uses setup-agent.sh)

Re: New fabric question

valkolovos
Thanks for the reply. I ended up using the zk.sh script to upload the configuration I needed and that worked.