Quantcast

Production port and host

b0c1
Hi!

I have a question. How can I change the console port and host? I want to access to console only from localhost on port 38080... which file need to change? Can I set it in the model?

b0c1

Re: Production port and host

You need to change it in the meta model (ex for the staging-glu-meta-model.json.groovy)

consoles << [
  name: 'stgConsole',
  host: 'localhost',
  port: 38080,
  install: [
    path: installPath,
  ],
  plugins: consolePlugins,
  configTokens: [
    dataSource: """
def dataSourceUrl = "jdbc:mysql://mysql-host1/glu"
dataSource.dbCreate = "update"
dataSource.url = dataSourceUrl
dataSource.logSql=false // set to true for details (+ open trace logging level)
dataSource.dialect = "org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect"
dataSource.driverClassName = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
dataSource.username= "xxx"
dataSource.password = "yyy"
""",
  ]
]

Re: Production port and host

b0c1
Thanks, this is what I need :) But in this case the agent know the console new port (to RPC call)?
(I want to allow request only from my agent's ip (rpc) and other (web console) request forwarded with nginx)

Re: Production port and host

The agent does not talk to the console. It is the other way around.