Quantcast

[RFC] Selecting a plan proposal

After LinkedIn request to redesign the 'select a plan' drop down, this is what I came up with:

Any comment?

Re: [RFC] Selecting a plan proposal

mdubey
Looks good to me. I already did something to revert back to old UI of 4 different dropdowns. But this look like much better layout to me.

Re: [RFC] Selecting a plan proposal

rantav
lgtm

a related comment - I don't know if you're aware of it (it should probably be a tiny bug report) but today, when you select a plan and click the "select this plan" button fast enough - things will break. If you wait about a set for the plan details to load to the page then you're fine but if you're quick enough then you get an error. I can't recall the exact details of the error right now but I remember seeing this a few times in the past. It's easy to fix it - just go back and then select the plan again, this time wait for it to load to the browser and continue - but I've seen a few folks at outbrain confused by it.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM, mdubey [via glu] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks good to me. I already did something to revert back to old UI of 4 different dropdowns. But this look like much better layout to me.

http://glu.977617.n3.nabble.com/RFC-Selecting-a-plan-proposal-tp3333742p3333773.html
To start a new topic under glu, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from glu, click here.