Static Model [entries] - specify each and every agent node?

Static Model [entries] - specify each and every agent node?

joseheitor
This post was updated on .
I wish to deploy a simple 'apt-get install' command to all agents in a fabric. I have specified the shell command in the script's 'install' closure.

In the corresponding JSON model - do I need to explicitly specify an individual entry (in the 'entries' structure) for each and every agent node in the fabric?

(in some cases there could be thousands of agents...!)