Status update

Hi guys

A quick status update. I am planning to release glu 5.3.0 by end of next week. It will contain the following tickets: 153, 187, 240, 241, 243 and 243 (https://github.com/pongasoft/glu/issues?milestone=10&page=1&state=open)

I am going to be mostly unavailable (traveling to Europe) for the month of October so I want to release a new version prior to my departure but with some buffer in case something goes wrong :)

Best

Re: Status update

This is what the new directory view looks like:

and this is what the tail view looks like:

Re: Status update

sodul
This looks awesome!