Quantcast

View Glu agent tags in the console dashboard

View Glu agent tags in the console dashboard

sodul
We use GLU_AGENT_TAGS in pre_master_conf.sh to help us label agents with additional metadata such as AWS regions or roles. The agent view is showing the tags nicely and we can use these tags as filters, unfortunately I have not been able to add a column to represent that. So far we can only 'see' the tags from the model.

Re: View Glu agent tags in the console dashboard

Issue created to keep track of it: https://github.com/pongasoft/glu/issues/307