can I modify the os config files by glu without mountPoint

jan

can I modify the os config files by glu without mountPoint

jan
Can  glu config the os files such as /etc/profile? Or glu just is used to deploy the apps?

Sorry,i am from china and i am not good in english...

Re: can I modify the os config files by glu without mountPoint

glu is not really good at this. chef or puppet are more appropriate for this task. glu is very good at the application layer (changes frequently), not the os layer (users, permissions, installing java, etc...)

Yan
jan

Re: can I modify the os config files by glu without mountPoint

jan

thank you so much