maven repo containing glu artifacts

lukestephenon
Hello,

I'd like to reference some of the glu libraries to write some additional utilities which make use of the agent API.  For now I've copied the jar into my project, but ideally I'd like to let maven resolve for me.

In which maven repo can I find the most recent versions of the glu libs?

maven central doesn't have anything past 4.7.1. http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.linkedin%22%20AND%20a%3A%22org.linkedin.glu.agent-server-impl%22

This post mentioned a switch to bintray. http://glu.977617.n3.nabble.com/Version-4-7-1-dependencies-not-deployed-in-maven-repository-td4025639.html#a4025645

But bintray only has versions up to 4.7.1 as well.
https://bintray.com/bintray/jcenter/org.linkedin%3Aorg.linkedin.glu.agent-server-impl/view

Re: maven repo containing glu artifacts

The org name has changed. It is no longer org.linkedin but org.pongasoft. All the binaries are hosted on bintray: https://bintray.com/pongasoft/binaries/glu/view

You can simply use jcenter as your maven repo (url = "http://jcenter.bintray.com")

As you can see in the build files that glu uses (https://github.com/pongasoft/glu/blob/master/build.gradle#L39) I think now with gradle you can simply use jcenter()

Note though that the last binaries published on maven central were 4.7.1 and I have not published any new binaries for the 4.7.x branch: the infrastructure to push is not there in this branch. All the binaries since 5.0.0 have been published to jcenter. It means that there is currently no binaries available for 4.7.2 and 4.7.3:. If you need the binaries for any of those 2 versions then you can:

a) compile the code yourself
b) extract the jar files you need from the distribution

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: maven repo containing glu artifacts

lukestephenon
Thanks.  All working now.