Quantcast

read "master key" from a file

linux168
On running  $GLU_HOME/bin/setup.sh -K -o keys, it prompts for a master key.
Is any way I can make this process to read 'master key' from a file?

Re: read "master key" from a file

Not with the code the way it is written. I am not too sure about which use case you are trying to solve. Generating the keys should be a one time deal only, the very first time you set up glu. So it does not seem that having to enter it on the console should be an issue (and note that copy/paste should work). Are you having a totally different use case that I cannot think of?

Yan
‚Äč