wrong fabric selected when multiple windows are opened

wrong fabric selected when multiple windows are opened

sodul
With Glu 5.3.x.

Open a window on fabric A, run a live tail on a log file on one of the agent.

Keep window on Fabric A open, open a new Window on fabric B.

Select Plan, redeploy: Fabric A agents are listed and not Fabric B agents.

Re: wrong fabric selected when multiple windows are opened

Can you file a ticket? I will look into it when I come back.

On Oct 10, 2013 4:46 PM, "sodul [via glu]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
With Glu 5.3.x.

Open a window on fabric A, run a live tail on a log file on one of the agent.

Keep window on Fabric A open, open a new Window on fabric B.

Select Plan, redeploy: Fabric A agents are listed and not Fabric B agents.

http://glu.977617.n3.nabble.com/wrong-fabric-selected-when-multiple-windows-are-opened-tp4026188.html
To start a new topic under glu, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from glu, click here.
NAML